Magnetic Sponsoring Is A Business Building Tool For Network MarketerAuthor: William Siong | Category: Online & Offline Biz
Ever wonder why some people succeed whilst other fails in MLM? Or why someone has massive success in a company, then leaves, goes someplace else, and never, ever again duplicates that success? Or why some people spend 5, 10, even 20 years in network marketing with NO success…
Yet they never quit!
Or how an industry that have been overly misunderstood and can still be so popular today …
This Paradigm Shift Can Change Your Life
Here are 2 valuable secrets about network marketing :
Those hard-driving salesperson that closes sales is about 8% of the total population. These 8% have convinced the other 92% that they, the 8% sales person, are right and the remaining 92% are wrong.
How did they do that?
They did what THEY have to do. It works for them therefore they have total confidence that they are right, and when you experienced their confidence, you KNOW that they must be right and it resulted in you doing what they tell you to do.
It’s a fact that 92% of the world’s population is sales-resistant.
They do not like to be sold, and they do not want to become that pushy, ‘aggressive’ salesperson that nobody likes. Yet when they join any MLM, Network Marketing or Direct Sales organization, their upline leader usually tells them,
“Make a list of your friends and family. Call them up. Get them into the business. You need to hear 100 ‘No’s for every ‘Yes’.” …. Sound familiar?
Guess what? The success rate, as expected, only goes to the top 8%!
If you let them mesmerize or dictate you, you might wander aimlessly in the “failure” zone for years to come…
And hopefully it is not forever.
You have a Choice!
You can’t become something you detest, dread or even hate in order to become successful. The model mentioned above works for the 8% who are truly a salesperson caliber.
It can be a disaster for the rest of us…the balance 92%…
Everyone on this planet gets educated in the skills of what they are doing; it’s the choice they had made previously.
Whether you’re a lawyer, doctor, laborer, or road sweeper … whatever position that you are in right now …. You have been taught with the skill you possessed to be able to do what you are doing now.
It’s not your fault! The people teaching you didn’t know any better.
They weren’t bad people. They weren’t lying to you intentionally. They just didn’t know any other way to make money or do a business.
Do you think you can wake up one morning and say, “I’m going to be a doctor!”
Then you to the hospital, fills up an application with a fee and then you became a doctor.
That’s ridiculous, right? It is just not possible!
How about a road sweeper?
Maybe. But you still need to learn about sweeping and storing bins and disposing etc. You have to be taught the skills or techniques of a road sweeper.
Yet when people get involves in MLM, Network Marketing or Direct Sales they were often told by their upline leaders,
“Call your friends & family first” It’s the biggest fallacy in the industry.
Network marketing is not a sales business. It’s a teaching, sharing & mentoring business.
Like what Robert Kiyosaki, famous author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad” said “MLM is a Lifelong Learning and Continuous Education”
“When you build people, people will build your business.”
What this meant is that when you help people to be able to standup and do a business that improves their life or their loved ones, they will build their business so strong that it in turn benefits you.
Why Magnetic Sponsoring Is A Tool For Building Your Business?
Magnetic Sponsoring show you the fact that many of the yester-years technique cannot be relied on fully to build your business today. It offers information that may sometimes go against the grain of what the majority of network marketers believe.
To be truly successful in network marketing or whatsoever endeavors, you must be WILLING TO LEARN new things. As the cliché goes “the mind is like a parachute – it only works when it is open!”
With the emergence of the Internet, the network marketing industry has changed tremendously. Buyers or prospects are now more information-savvy, they could easily extract information via search engines. This makes them more aware about the industry or best practice.
You need to adapt to new prospecting methods to do well in the Network Marketing industry today and Magnetic Sponsoring offer you such solutions.
You must do your business with people who WANT to be in business with you. You have to sell product to people who LOVE the product and want to buy it. That only comes through Attraction Marketing.
You only talk to people who have raised their hand and want what you have.
But, who really need Magnetic Sponsoring Business Building Tool?
You need the tool if you :
1. Wonder why MLM is not working for you so far?
2. Tried and tested several MLM opportunity but the technique is similar.
3. Working on a JOB for the last 3, 5, or 7 years and your pay raised is minimal
4. Looking for an alternative income source to make extra money that will improve your current situation
5. Wondering why more Gen-X or Gen-Y are having great lifestyle – Nice home, car, travels etc
What you can derived from Magnetic Sponsoring are information that will make you successful in life, it will also make you become the ‘hunted’ in the industry instead of being the hunter.
So, what have you got to lose by exploring it and making an informed decision thereafter?
Magnetic Sponsoring is a business building for network marketer that you can leverage on to make the money you want to make!
You see things; and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and I say “Why not?” — Geroge Bernard Shaw